Thursday, November 10, 2011

The PS Patrol

Hello friends! On the second Thursday of every month, we search the web for outstanding projects - then we showcase FIVE talented designers with projects that wowed us.  The patrol is sent out to find super-fabulous projects using our stamps and templates!  Facebook, our Fan Flickr page and personal blogs are our favorite places to look.  Feast your eyes on what we found...


Anelique Kelly
Ummmm, what's not to love here?  Let me point out what I LOVE - the colors, the pop of color on kraft, those silly balloons and her fantastic coloring...swoooon!























Christa Halbesma
Christa's card is just soooooo pretty!  I adore the button border and how she colored in the loops in the lettering.  That zig zag edge really tops off this sweet card.




















Elena Roussakis
ohhhh, I adore this color combo.  I think it's awesome how she used opposite colors on the color wheel and made it word beautifully. The machine sewing adds perfect texture...love that doily mat.  sigh - I adore this darling creation. 







Kim Costello
Totally retro-cool.  I dig the patterns and ruggedness of Kim's card.  Her funky road and flowers makes me grin :)  (and did I mention how amazing her coloring skills are...wow)
  























Nichol Magourik
I am so happy to see the stamped microphone (I haven't seen it used a ton) I never thought about hanging it from the ceiling...brilliant!  I adore the different colored music notes...it really ties in the patterned papers.  Those googly eyes really add to the super funness of Nichole's card.





















You could be next.  Show off those PS cards on the web and we may want to feature yours too!
Thanks a ton for sharing your incredible talent with us - we "heart' you!
smooches
Kim

13 comments:

  1. They are sooooooo cute. I love them all. My fav is the Green monster the colouring is amazing. It is such a cute card. I LOVE IT!
    Tinkx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one, and the one with a mustache. GREAT job to everyone, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim's card is so cute! But...then again, they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! Thank you for featuring my mustache mug card - what a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anelique Kelly I love your card...the balloons are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card... I really love Anelique Kelly birthday card...so creative..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had a fav but I kept scrolling and they all are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are so much fun! Love the monster with the microphone the most! What a fun idea! Though the patterns in the scooter card are also just perfect! Great inspiration!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, ladies! Wowzers. Congrats on your feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. While these are all wonderful, I can't get over those unbelievable balloons on the first card

    ReplyDelete
  11. And what finds these are. Great ideas. Congratulations girls. I especially love Anelique's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant cards :) Loads of inspiration here!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of these cards are fabulous. I'm loving the cute monsters in both cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.