Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tonight is THE night

...at 10:00pm Mountain time...we release our December stamp sets - woohoooo

Here's another cute sample using Chubby Chum Pals.  Teri also used the kite from Sunny Side Up and sentiments from the new Word Salad stamp set.  Such a darling card!!























I am off to get prepared for our release...I hope to pop back in later with some fun things we have been up to :)

We are excited to start carrying Baker's twine on Dec. 1st.  We will offer 8 individual colors and a multi pack.  All priced to sell!  I know that so many of you have twine in your collection, but I "think" that ours is a bit different.  It's the same wonderful quality as the twine that I use to wrap orders.














AND we are offering a special promotion!!  We hope that you have lots of PS stamps on your wish list, so we are hoping that you will send your loved ones to our store to pick up some of those items on your list!  I designed a super fun stamp set to give away for FREE - This stamp set is included with all orders totally $50. or more that are placed between Dec. 1-31.  This is a 3 x 4 stamp set and retails for $7.99.

and...here it is:























It's called "Gently Seasoned".  I designed it with all 4 seasons in mind...it's such a fun set to stamp with!  I hope you are as excited about it as I am :)
(smooches)
Kim

28 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute!!You are so creative.Love It!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Love this stamp...Now PS Stamps are on top of my wish list...lol. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just darling! I love his little glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love all the colours. This is such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! Can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and fun- and I love the sentiment! Can't wait to see all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ute card, i love the way the little guy is colored - very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool!! Can't wait to see them... esp. the word salad!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. He would be cute just as he is but those glasses are THE finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait!!! Im sure I will be posting them all on my wishlist for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the free stamp!!!!!!! and you cannot have enough twine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeeeeeek! I am thrilled at the addition of twine! I love the look of it all bundled together like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable sample and I love that free set you've created Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oeh, yes, we surely are as thrilled as you are! All I see and read is awesome!! Love the twine, the stamps and the card! It's gorgeous! What a fun pal that is!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. TWINE!! You are quick, girl!! :) LOVE IT!!

    Another adorable card from Teri!! I love the kites... they remind me of balloons!

    Oh, I LOVE the new Gently Seasoned set!! PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Gently Seasoned - and that it's good for all year long!!! And Teri's card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is an adorable set Kim. I love it. Such a cute card by Teri.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That little monkey is tooooo much. I LOVE the expression on his sassy little face!!!! What a guy...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! New cute stamps. These are so cute! There are maily 2 lines of stamps that I have been purchasing lately and yours is one of them. My intention is to get all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! HURRY UP GIRLFRIEND! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the new cute stamps. Love the free stamp too and it's a pity I just missed this promotion as I just spent $50 on PS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The free stamp is so COOL!! I suppose this is only available from PS online store. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.