Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You color my world...

It's a super fun sentiment, isn't it?  Don't you just LOVE color???  It's a great sentiment to have in your collection - for sure :)

It's amazing at how often Laurie and Heather use the same sentiment from a featured set...check these out!

Ahhhh, those lollis look good enough to eat off the paper!  Laurie's coloring is divine!!



















...and Heather's card is pure-simple-perfection!!


















Our current SPARKS challenge ends tomorrow.  I hope you play along with us :)
Thank you so much for stopping by
xx
Kim

12 comments:

  1. These cards are so fabulous!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both amazing, i love the totally different styles of each!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sentiment and both fab cards!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fabulous! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sentiment too! Both cards are wonderful, and I really love the colorful patterned paper Heather used =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how these actually look like candy apples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both fab happy cards!
    Oh and thanks for my Forest Whimsy set which arrived today, can't wait to have a play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These make me smile! I looove those cakepops! I just made the real version a few weeks ago and they were actually quite a challenge to get right, ha ha, so I'd better go for the stamped version, hi hi! Love the pretty colors in both cards!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful cards! Your DT is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Can't wait to see the entire sets!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.