Tuesday, November 22, 2011

You're an all star!

I love seeing two completely different cards using the same exact sentiment! 

OMG - I LOVE the background that Heather created with the solid star stamp.  This is the perfect card that shows how our MY GUY stamp set can also be very "girly" (check that flirty ribbon).  I think Heather rocks the color-on-color look - I LOVE it!!























Laurie created this very cool card using the football - wow...what fabulous masking!!  I think the neutral colors look great!  Really...this is pure eye candy to me :)























Our PS DT Blog Hop is scheduled for this Thursday.  I hope that you will have a chance on your holiday to pop in to say "hello"

hugs,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Such great examples for how to use that set :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these samples are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pendents used as banners, they both are just stunning!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving that banner...awesome idea... I also love that strip paper with the footballs...looks perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! You are right--these are TOTALLY different but using the same set! LOOOOOOOVE! SO clever:) Your DT ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Fun to see! So different and both so pretty! Love the banners! What a fun set this is!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to see the two different styles of the same type of card. Love the girly and love the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards! It is good to see the set used in two such different ways. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.