Friday, December 30, 2011

another peek...

Our January release consists of Party Posse (Birthday set), Vogue Abode (retro room builder set) and Helping Hands (super trendy set)

...and here are some more glimpses of each set:

This little/big guy is found on our Party Posse stamp set.  He is way to cute to be a mean T-Rex!












This image is from Vogue Abode (isn't that fun to say?) It can be a shelving unit...or a decorative wall hang.  It includes a bowl and mini vase to place in or on the shelf










And this is a thumbs up" sign.  The "thingy" next to it is a fingernail that can be used with the open hand image.  It's a really fun set to play with!



Ohhh how I wish I had some card samples to share today.  I am literally up to my eyeballs with a list that is at least a mile long.  Add 1 husband, 2 kids, 3 step kids, 4 dogs and a huge holiday to the mix.  They have been home with me all week...which of course is wonderful :)

Our January release will be available at 10:00 PM mountain time on Saturday, December 31st.  We are sooooo excited!!

Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for your support this year.  We wouldn't be here without you :)
loves!
Kim

ps...there is still time to leave a comment for your chance to win one of these three new sets - check yesterday's blog hop post below

29 comments:

  1. aww how cute is little t-rex...I love it...always such a fun release... have fun with your full house and enjoy your New Years..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are about as cute as can be! Love the dino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The t-rex is t-riffic! A must have. And the "thumbs up" is another favorite. Thanks for the fun sneaks! Good luck with your to-do list. We've all been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that little Rex is so cute. I love the shelving unit idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little T Rex!!! And the retro furniture??? So far I love them all - especially the chair and cushion I saw in another sneak peek.
    Happy New Year Kim! Wishing you more success in the New Year!
    I'm so glad you came back this year with more cute stamp images and your own company. Can't wait to see what's in store from Paper Smooches in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I Love that T-Rex. Need more stamps
    Out there for boys. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness-LOVE the dino!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dino! He is a keeper and may just have to be one of my first sets of Paper Smooches stamps. Been drooling over them for the last 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute elements in your sneak peeks today! Sounds like a good time at home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve the sweet Dino and I know I'm going to love the abode set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the little Rex is so cute, I love to welcome to my home, no cave, no zoo, but craft room to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in LOVE with that lil t-rex. He is adorable!! Hope you are doing good after having your wisdom teeth pulled...know that is not fun! So excited to see more Paper Smooches in 2012...you and your company are amazing!! I hope you have a fabulous New Year's with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I definitely plan to bring that cute t-rex and his party posse home! So adorable!! vogue abode is awesome too. Cant wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't WAIT to see the new sets! You ROCK KIM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love the adorable dinosaur. He looks like a toddler. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh - Love the T-Rex. So cute and I bet he has friends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, that dinosaur is just too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok, that sweet little dyno is beyond cute! you add so much fun to stamping Kim!!
    Wishing all the best for 2012, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That little t-rex stamp is just too cute! Can't wait to see the whole set Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH MY! I cannot wait to get my stamps!!! SOOOOOOO FUN:) Take it easy and enjoy the LAST day of 2011!!! Many blessings, Kim:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oohh!!! i really love that sweet t-rex!!! love it! cant wait to have it !

    ReplyDelete
  22. that little dino is enough to make the set a must have - he's just that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oeh! These look soooo promising! That dino!! He's soooo cute! I'm totallyin love with him! And also the retro set, looks like a great background making set! Can't wait, Kim!! Exciting!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am sucker for dino's and love those trendy hexagons!!! Can't wait to see them all!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooooh, that t-rex is sooo cute! I can't wait to see the full reveal of all three stamp sets =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. oooo loving these sneak peaks Kim:)
    Happy New Year to you and your family too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Seriously? How cute are those?! And my favorite? The storage ideas! (:

    ReplyDelete
  28. dinos! what a cutie! happy new year!!!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.