Tuesday, December 27, 2011

feeling crabby?

I am having all 4 wisdom teeth removed today (uggg)...but not even that can put me in a "crabby mood".  K, so I doubt I will be all smiles, but I don't plan on letting it get me down.

I thought a crab would make a cool image...you don't see many of them.  But I really struggled with the sentiment.  No one likes to think of themselves as being crabby.  Can you imagine getting a card in the mail accusing you of being crabby - yikes!  So, I went with a word that sounded like crab - uhhuh - crap!  As ewww as that may be, I still think it's a fun sentiment.

Laurie's card is simple but oh so masculine and cool!  I love the grunged look!























OhEmGeeee - how super fun!  That shade of teal is delish - and that distressed card stock really adds to the beachy look.  Heather used the disguise PERFECTLY!  Of course she colored in the glasses to make them sunglasses - clever girl!





















Thanks so much for stopping by :)
xx
Kim

18 comments:

  1. Yikes!!!! Good luck with the dentist! Cutest crabs ever....and the sentiment works just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oy...good luck at the dentist...you poor dear!

    love the fun crabby cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun!
    Good luck at the dentist. Stock up on chocolate pudding and yogurt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes smoothly with the wisdom teeth!! Love the cards!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all goes well at the dentist! It's a good excuse to eat some ice cream :)
    Super cute crabby cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no...I am not a fan of the Dentist. Good luck

    These cards are so fun..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little crab! I hope you wisdom teeth pulling experience goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From someone who's had all 4 wisdom teeth removed, enjoy all of the soft food you can get your hands on!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck. The cards are cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope everything went well today! I had the same thing done shortly before our wedding 10 years ago, you'll feel ok in no time! Just rest up for a couple days and take in all the sympathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this crab! Love both ideas. Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. loving the crab cards... so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cards. Hope you're feeling better by now. :) ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that masculine crabby card! Here's hoping you'll be feeling better soon... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cool! Love that crabby! Loved reading your story about the sentiment with the crab as well! Maybe a new item on the blog? How you come to your designs? I'm kinda curious about some of them! Could be fun! Love the crab on the beach here! I was really spoiled with Christmas and my bday the 26th with Paper Smooches stamps! Yay!! I got one and a 50$ gift certificate from my hubby and three sets for christmas!!! Couldn't have wished for a better christmas, ha ha!! Loved it! Hope you had a wonderful time as well and hope all went well with your teeth, oef, four at the same time! Ai ai!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are both adorable! I especially like the top one. Hmmm, I also love the bottom one since it's so goofy. Oh well, I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  17. SUPER SUPER cute cards!! I just used the crab image for a birthday card the other day!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dentist rate very far down on the list. Getting shots before every procedure - even though I tell her no - rates next. Good luck. I'll be thinking of you and hurting for you. Love the crab sentiment. I'm kind of irreverent so that's the kind I like. If it's available I'm ordering it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.