Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The PS club

...are you familiar with our club?  Here's more details...but basically when you become a club member you receive our whole release approx. one week before the release day.  I am mailing out our January stamps to our club members today.  Members not only get them early...but they get 10% off all of our products when they signed up for a 12 month membership.  The shaped card templates are included as well.  Just something to think about :) 

Teri's super cute card showcases the silly elements found on our Chubby Chum Pals stamp set.  She added the mustache, hat and glasses to the bear from the set.  The sentiments are from Word Salad (what a clever card)



















Be still my heart!  I cannot love this card more.  Deasy created this amazzzzzing scene with our Promenade set.  She used the "puffs" from the topiary tree to make a Christmas tree - ummmm WOW!!  This is pure eye candy :)
























Wow!  I just LOVE looking at this card!  Her accents are just so cool!  The bling and clear buttons add a GREAT touch.  Definitely swoon worthy.



















If you have any creative blocks, please stop by our challenge blog to be inspired

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
smooches
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Melania's card is just amazing! So magical. Teri's is just too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love...Love...love today's card by Teri and Deasy!
    Teri's card is so cuuute!!!
    Deasy...you're just amazing!!!! I love all of your card! from the colors and the design are superb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that little scene, too. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fun! Love all three of them sooo much! So cute the way you can create three different characters with those disguises!! Love that!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhhhh obsessed with them all!!!! i am really hoping somebody got me the promenade set for christmaaassssss (fingers crossed!)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...THOSE are stinkin' CUTE!!! And THE TREE!!!! *wink wink* I have NEEDED a TREE!!! I'm with Rachel on the Promenade set! Gonna have to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cards are so cute! Love the panels and colours on the first, the use of the clear buttons on the third and that second card might be my favorite card ever!!! Love the colours, the scene, the cute images, the bit of glitter on the front... Huge WOW!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are AMAZING!!! I love Teri's card--so cute!!

    I'm hoping to sign up for the member club!!! Sending an email soon:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so cannot possibly pick of fav of these adorable creations! SOOOO clever, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my golly...what inspiration...what images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three terrific cards! Such a fun, fun bear card! The little shops look sweet on that polka-dotted background. The chick holiday card is so darn cute w/the hats, buttons and bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.