Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Smoocheroos...

is a VERY versatile stamp set.  There are eight obvious options, but they work together as well.

Heather's card is beyond adorable :)  I love that she folded the leaves to add dimension.  Great clean lines and perfect coloring really makes this card wonderful!























How stunning!!  The twine was the perfect touch to this masculine CAS card.  I think Laurie nailed it!!























Our latest SPARKS challenge details can be seen HERE.
Here's the inspiration photo:























Our guest designer search begins this Thursday.  AND our FREE digi will be available.

I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!
Thank you so very much for making us a part of your day :)
hugs!
Kim

16 comments:

  1. Those Smoocheroos cards are fabulous! I just finished my SPARKS card and can't wait to post it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fantastic!! LOOOVE the Smoocheroos sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these cards are just too fun...I love that little monkey...he puts a smile on my face...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so lovely!! I'm head over heels with Laurie's card! Love that yellow circle and the blue ocean-like strokes of paper! Perfect!
    Hope you received my email with my try for the DT call! Exciting!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both cards today! That little monkey is my new favorite, and I love the lighthouse card. I always struggle with masculine cards, and this one is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two AMAZING cards today! Thanks for wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this set, I have wanted a lighthouse stamp for ages... cant wait to get it! great cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the monkey card is cute, but love hte lighthouse. perfect, masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you be giving away the Smoocheroo set? I just adore that little sassy monkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very cute! I love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaack, you're killing me with these fresh, original sets, Kim!! And your DT is stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. both are beautiful cards! i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards! I am in love with Heather's card and the amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so super monkey fun and the masculine card is spot on! fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are amazing--LOVE those papers and the color story for the first card. LOVE LOVE LOVE that CAS second one--LOVE everything your DT shares:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.