Monday, December 12, 2011

"Smoocheroos"

are simply...just plain fun to stamp with.

Kryssi's monkey got swept away by some heart balloons, looks like he is in LOVE!  I adore her soft color tones and that perfect cloud shape in the background (yummm)























Check out this sweet little scene.  Aren't they such cute love birds?  This is just such a happy card ;)



















The PS Patrol will be out today, searching for some Paper Smooches creations that are posted on blogs and galleries...Facebook too.  FIVE e-mails will be sent, asking for permission to post their chosen project.  It could be you :)

Our SPARKS challenge deadline is looming...

Have a GREAT week!
hugs,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. so so adorable...That monkey is just adorable...they are on my Christmas list...so I hope my husband has purchased them for me... I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! The PS Patrol! That sounds like fun! Well, you always have my permission, for sure! These cards are super gorgeous! My fave is that first one, loooove the pretty soft colors!!! Very nice!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY! I love these cards! I LOVE these sets--AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards and lovely sets. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love them both. Kryssi's card made me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im keeping my fingers crossed that this set is wrapped up under the tree for me!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both fantastic cards but that first one is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.