Friday, December 9, 2011

TGIF

I have a sneak peek for you...it's a "future" stamp set (wink)























Nope, I just couldn't fill this bakery sack...I am a terrible cook!  I love my family too much to torture them with "enticing" treats, LOL  So please imagine that there is the most delicious cupcake in this treat bag...ok?
I colored the twill with a yellow Copic marker to add color and dull it down.

And usually on Friday's, I like to point out some of the unique points of our stamp sets.  I have just one for you today.  I realize that what I design isn't always obvious right away, but I love to encourage others to see beyond what's in front of them and truly stretch your creativity.























Whip our those great letter stickers...use colored inks for the solid heart and color the eye with your Copics.  These images really makes a super fun sentiment.  You will need our Smoocheroos stamp set though (grin)

We are Christmas shopping this weekend...and decorating the tree and house - can't wait!!  Hope to "see" you on Monday.

xx
Kim

14 comments:

  1. aww that bakery snake bag is so so adorable...love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...yummy cupcake Kim.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...yummy cupcake Kim.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little bag. I'm with you...I wouldn't really put in anything I baked in there. My sentiment would have to say "bought" with love! LOL. Have fun shopping and decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks adorable!! We finished our christmas shopping yesterday and decorating this weekend too. So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute treat bag. The new set looks like it'll be cool! Have a great time decorating this weekend. Mine is done and I am finding great joy in the tree lit nights. :) Our family is quite small and I have all but one gift purchased. Of course, I have no idea what to give to that sweet child, and thus far, she has not been helpful because she doesn't know what she wants. Go figure. Have a FESTIVE weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, I can see rice crispy treats in that sack. Yummy!!! I don't cook either in my house. That's what my DH is for. ;) He grew up working in a drive-in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A set for baked goods and treats? Mmmm, I'm already drooling! I love the coloured twill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fun, Kim! And, yep, I love that eye in the Smoocheroos set! First I was wondering what I could do with that, but now I have some ideas. I got a present from my friend yesterday, which was the Alphabet set! And then ideas came to my head to make fun sentiments with the eye! Got my 'eye' on you, and stuff like that! Fun! Now only some time to actually create the ideas, ha ha! My sketchbook is totally filled with card ideas! So I never have to be bored, hi hi!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thrilled to see a cupcake... they are my favorite! Can't wait to see what else is in the set :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OHHH! LOVE these projects--I totally understand the cooking bit--I'm not so great in the kitchen...but I've found several recipes on Pinterest that have helped me:)

    LOVE that eye in Smoocheroos!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.