Monday, December 19, 2011

we have a winner...

I asked my daughter to choose from the comments from Friday's post before she left for school this morning...and she chose....

lostinpaper said...
Congrats to Emily, what a wonderful addition to your team!
My fave yummmy is a 'Cherry Ripe' (a cherry coconut flavoured chocolate bar - found here is Oz)
Congrats!!  Please send an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com and let me know your address :)

We have some Chubby Chum Pals to share with you today...

Awwww, isn't she just the sweetest bear?  I love how girlie and sweet this card is!  I think that dark mat is great and those hearts makes me swoooon.























*chuckle* this moose makes me grin...love how he is peeking out from that window!  The stitching and colored Christmas lights really adds a wonderful touch :)























Thanks everyone for sharing what their favorite treats are...I am on the prowl for some sugahhhh!

Happy Monday :)
xx
Kim

9 comments:

  1. aww I so love these new stamps...That moose is too cute...

    congrats to lostinpaper...how fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable designs as ever from Heidi and Kryssi - thanks for the inspiration,
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet!! I love the colors in these two creations!! And that moose! It truly is a kissmoose! Love him!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and girlie design on the Bear Hugs card! So Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Therese on winning Yummers! I love what Heidi and Kryssi have made. The colours are beautiful and I LOVE those Chubby Chum Pals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute, LOVING that adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner!!

    LOVE that card by Heidi--LOVE those little hearts!!

    Kryssi's tag---FABULOUS! LOVE the little moose popping out of the circle!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippeeee! What a great way to start the day, I totally adore this set, Thanks Kim, you are so generous, I can't wait to ink them up!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.