Wednesday, December 28, 2011

xoxo

How about some Smoocheroos cards to start your day :)

Teri did an amazing job showing off the lighthouse.  How she "accented" the card is absolutely wonderful (it really balances out the card)!





















Seriously - WOW!!!  This project has me speechless.  Please take a moment to take all of the creativity in and see how truly clever she is.  :)
















What is it about this card that has me completely smitten?  I just LOVE everything about it.























It has been sooooo wonderful having Melania as a guest.  Each and every one of her projects blew me away.  My jaw literally dropped every time I opened her e-mail.  I hope you all enjoyed her creations as wmuch as we did.

A new SPARKS challenge will be posted tomorrow.

happy Wednesday friends
xx
Kim

15 comments:

  1. I think you've been so spoiled by Melania! Her projects have all been amazing, but the set she created is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing projects today, but Melania's really takes the cake for me today. Great job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... these are all so fun!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love Melania's ideas...she is very talented...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coooool!! These are perfect and so much fun! Love the way the stamps are used on these cards! Thanks, ladies! I also loved everything that Melania created! She always knows to surprise us! Love that!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speechless is right. I'm right there with ya Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously WOW is right! And, of course, Teri is no slouch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazingly creative - I was so sure I'd missed a new stamp release before I realized Melania created them from the Sunny Side Up set - FABULOUS!!! It's been wonderful to see her projects here.
    /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, I'm speechless! Melania's set featuring the most adorable couple is the most amazing Paper Smooches project ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Talk about some amazing projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melania, great job! You are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Melania, those chicks are ADORABLE together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these cards are great.. waiting anxiously for Sunday's releases...

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPER SUPER cute cards--LOVE Teri's creativity...and I LOVE that card with the two chicks! FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.