Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Eco Friendly

Eco Friendly consists of weather related topics...but I was also inspired by term that is associated with March - In like a lion...out like a lamb".  Which I suppose is more of a seasonal thing, but i thought it fit nicely with the overall theme of the set.  I hear that many of you like our nesting momma and baby elephants...so I thought I'd design this couple the same way.

Emily created this daring little stormy card.  She added some circles from the Swanky Snowdudes set.  Awesome color combo, isn't it? Tornadoes are scary, so I like to think of this little guy as a dust devil.  We get them here in AZ and they are neat to watch, but only because they don't usually cause any harm to anyone.


















This is pure sweetness!  I love how Laurie embellished this sweet scene.  Absolutely swoon worthy :)



















Thank you so much for making us a part of your day.  We truly appreciate you
xx
Kim

10 comments:

  1. so cute!! i will need to share this with a friend - she's a storm watcher & stamper, so this is PERFECT for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute. Love both the creation and new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swirling by to say 'hi' is absolutely adorable, cute use of a tornado!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are awesome. I like the little "whirlwind!" Isn't that how a lot of people feel some days...like their life is a whirlwind? lol. Emily's card is adorable and Laurie's card is super sweet...love how it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable!!

    I saw a peek of your upcoming background stamps over on Facebook. Can't wait for those!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Just love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, only you could create a dust storm/tornado that's actually adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful cards! I LOVE the simplicity of the first one--and I LOVE the shabby chic theme of the second card! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations! I love love the sweetness of the second card and I am totally diggin' the dust devil!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.