Tuesday, January 17, 2012

eeeeek!

I am so excited!  We get to see our catalog today :)  I cannot wait until you see what we have been up to!  We are releasing a lot of new products for CHA.  This will most likely be a bi-yearly plan...in addition to our monthly releases.  Can you tell that I simply LOVE drawing?  There's stil so much to do, but I am having a blast!

Today I have two Vogue Abode cards to share with you.

First up...Emily
Check out this adorable scene.  I hadn't thought about using the backside of the chair - VERY clever!























This is a super retro cool card!  I am a sucker for yellow and grey





















We have a new SPARKS challenge posted, have you seen?

Have a wonderful day sweet friends!
xx
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I especially like the mad scientist card!!

      Delete
    2. I like both of these cards. I'm into retro, for sure.

      Delete
  2. Chair card is so clever and the retro card is so cool! I like them both too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily is so clever and diggin' the new digs card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are both adorable, and you're absolutely right about the yellow and gray combination - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo cool! I love Emily's idea of making that the back of the chair! Nope, I would never have thought of that either!! It's perfect!! Fab cards both!! And you have a catalog now!!! Cool!!! Will you be selling that one as well? That would mean more drooling over the stamp designs, hi hi! Don't we love that! So, you have more goodies ready for us for the CHA? Awesome!!! Can't wait!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these Fun Cards....So perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER clevere--LOOOOOOVE both of these cards! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.