Tuesday, January 10, 2012

everyone can use...

a Helping Hand

Lauries "thumbs up" is so fun!  I love those cherry red fingernails :)






















How cool that Emily cut the fingers away from the palm of the hand and added string to help convey her message.  VERY clever!!
























I am working on some REALLY fun CHA stuff today.  In case you didn't know...we are exhibiting!!  EEEEEEEK!!  I am beyond excited!  If you are going please stop by!  We are at booth number 2609 (in the new exhibitor area).  It's best that you stop by as close to the end of the day as possible, and the later the day of the show, the better.  The first day is always the busiest and it tends to die down from there.  I can't wait to meet some of you in person!

hugs,
Kim

8 comments:

  1. wow Emily and Laurie are amazing...these cards are just so so cute.

    How fun to go to the CHA...They had it open one time to the public but not this time. If you need any volunteers...let me know. I would be happy to help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hands! So cute and versatile! Enjoy CHA...would've loved to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so neat with the hand images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at CHA!! Dang I wish I could go. It's only 8hrs from me too. I would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely!! Love the ideas with the hands!!! Very nice! Hope you'll hve a wonderful time at CHA. Wish I could come, but it's quite a flight from the Netherlands, hi hi!! Enjoy!!!! And for all the gals meeting Kim, lucky you's!! hi hi!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards! Good luck at CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are super cute! Good luck with CHA, I'm sure you'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOVE these hand images (I said that on the last comment--and I meant it for this post!). LOOOOOOVE your DT creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.