Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hellllo Wednesday!

Check our how wicked clever this card is!  I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE the nail polish!  This card really makes a statement!!






















Today is a sad day...we have to say good-bye to Julie as our guest designer.  She realllllly rocked the Smooches this month!  This is one super sweet card.  Aren't those stacked animals SO much fun?!?  It makes me grin from ear to ear.  Thank you to Julie for being a stellar guest (we will miss you)






















I leave for CHA on Friday, but I will plan to pre-post here.  I arrive home very last on Wednesday, Feb. 1st.  Our release will go live as planned....but orders will take an extra day to ship since we simply won't he here to fill orders.  I will add a sign to the home page as a reminder.

Our CHA release will go live on March 1st.  That will give us time to get all of the product in house and ready to ship.  We will show plenty of sneaks of the special release though.

have a nice day friends
xo
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, I like the hand card---the red white and blue. I'll have to make one like it with my new set! Thanks. And I LOVE the pile o' animals...

      Delete
  2. Darling. Love the peace card and the stacked animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of those cards! Adding the helping hands to my next order... Those are so AWESOME! My party posse should be here today... YAY! Great cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!!! Looking forward to seeing pics from CHA and the new releases!!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable. Love all the red on the first card. Have a ton of fun and business at CHA. Figure out how to not get too tired. I remember how bad my feet hurt after each one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soooo cute! Yep, Julie sure did an awesome job as a guest designer! Lots of inspiration! Thanks!
    Very excited about the CHA release and the February one of course as well! Wishing you lots of fun at CHA!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait to see all the fun cha products! hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH! SUPER fun cards shared today--Teri is SO AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooo cute and Fun!!! Love these...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.