Monday, January 30, 2012

helllooo Monday!

I am preposting...so know that I am most likely standing in our booth at CHA giving someone a huge hug.  I will take pictures, I promise.

Today you get to see more of our newest release.
The set that we are featuring today is called Good Gab.  You are all eating up our sentiment sets with a big spoon - we LOVE that...so we keep making them.  I designed the set up of this set the same way as our best seller - Sentiment Sampler.

Heidi created sweet simplicity...great colors...awesome design...nuff said  :)























you are smiling...I just know it.  Kryssi used a sentiment from Good Gab...AND...the images are found on the new SPRING FLING stamp set.  Her shadowing adds the perfect dimension.  Great card!

























I will be back tomorrow sharing cards from Emily and Laurie - they used the new ECO FRIENDLY stamp set grin)

xo
Kim

16 comments:

  1. You really have the best designers working for you! I love coming to your blog every day and seeing the awesomeness they have come up with for your designs. Great job today ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that chick is just the cutest thing ever :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! I love that painting brush the cute chick is holding! Can't wait to see what that set is!! Fun!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER CUTE cards, ladies!!! Cannot wait to see the full reveal! These sets look SO ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the entire new sets! Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim your stamos are fantastic.. I love all your sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards!! Just love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that card with the spools are SOO CUTE! consider it lifted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a feeling im gonna loooove the spring fling set!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so fun...can't wait to get my hands on it..

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cards look great, love the spools.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUPER SUPER adorable! I can't wait to see all your pics from CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.