Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve.  We toasted at midnight to champagne and sparkling champagne for the kids.  We had a nice dinner and roasted s'mores.  It was a fun night!

I have a couple of cards to share that I am sure you will l-o-v-e

This one is so soft and pretty.  I am a sucker for this color combo!  Adding metal is a cool touch!





















...and this card is graphic and bold!  Very cool trendy color combo and that black really makes these images POP - wow!!























I hope you all have the BEST first week in 2012
hugs,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. so adorable...I love that scene Kryssi created...so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool cards, love the yellow graphic look! smores sound deelish, can't go wrong with that!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so groovy!!! I love the black and yellow together! Very nice!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both awesome! Love the new digs card...so bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...truly inspiring. Love how Heidi used that die and how Kryssi's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! These cards are just AMAZING--no wonder they are on your DT!! Inspired--I esp. love the addition of brads on the first card and the bold black on the second! FAB FAB FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two nice cards! I am amazed at how Kryssi used the new set to create this awesome office scene! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.