Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey friends

Hoping that your week is going well so far :)

I am here today to share cards form Teri and Julie

Teri's card is just so much fun to look at!  It's a fun mix of fun and cute...and classy - wicked cool effect!



















And this color - wow....it has a PUNCH!!  I adore this little scene :)























Julie is a master at lining up images.  I am amazed b her accuracy.  This is difficult for me, so I am always so impressed when someone can rock this look!























We get to choose our guest designer today...can't wait!!  There's 16 hours left if you have time to submi to our call.  Here are the deets

xo
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Those are all really cute cards. I love the sheepy, and the cool retro furniture is great.

      Delete
  2. Awesome cards! I love that sheep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely! I especially like that first one! The colors are amazing together! But also the homely scene is very pretty and the hands so funny!!
    Very nice!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Julie and Teri are so awesome.. love these fun cards..

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE these cards--each different and SOOOOOOOOO fab! LOVE Teri's card!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.