Monday, January 16, 2012

It's a WINNER-Day!

But first - some Helping Hands

How neat that Heidi used the solid hand to create a coordinating background!  Her fussy-cutting is perfect for this cool card!
























And Kryssi's card is just the opposite - super bright and fun!  Easy card with GREAT results!























Our winner for the VERY Cool - Paper Crafts Cool Tools Issue is:

Jessie G. Jan 13, 2012 02:04 PM
Cute card!























and the winner of our Healthy Vibes stamp set is:

osirisandloki Jan 13, 2012 02:52 PM
I have to admit i have just seen the new stamps on an certain online craft shop and think they are great!! i love them























CONGRATS winners!  Please send me an e-mail to let me know your address: info@papersmoochesstamps.com.

I hope you all have a terrific week!!
hugs,
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners...cool cards..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the Can I give you a Hand card... made me want this set so much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that i won a set of stamps!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!thanks you paper smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the cards. your dt is phenomenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooo Whooo I won! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats winner--LOOOOOOVE that new stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.