Monday, January 9, 2012

Let's party...

with some more Party Posse Pals :)

Check out the red nail polished toe nails...eeeeeek, SO CUTE!!  Kryssi's coloring is perfect!!
























omg - and so is Heidi's.  I love that she gave this little dino rosy cheeks :)  Isn't that orange cityscapt to die for?  I adore this little creation!




















Our SPARKS challenge ends this week...HERE are the details in case you are creating within the next few days.  You coudl win some Paper Smooches stamp sets.

Hope you had a nice weekend...and I hope your week is better than the last :)
xx
Kim

13 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Love them both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE these are entirely too cute - I love the dinosaur!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so fabulous! Love that Dino stomping through the big city! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooo adorable... Great cards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These new little animals look like toddlers to me, with their big heads. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable. Love the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek, such cute cards from Kryssi and Heidi! I love the bold, fun colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get enough of those new images! So darn CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove these! Fun use of these adorable images!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOO cute! I love that hand image--and I LOVE that building design with that little dinosaur! CUTE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.