Thursday, January 19, 2012

PS February guest designer is...

Heather Campbell

CONGRATULATIONS!!  You are our February guest designer and this is the card that caught our attention!  Heather created  a lot of super CUTE cards!!

This card grabbed our attention:























THAT is some serious cuteness!
Please welcome Heather...I am sure that we will all be WOWed by her creativity next month.  I can't wait!

We hope to see you next month.  Just because you weren't chosen this time, doesn't mean that you will never be chosen.  I see soooo many talented people out there :0)
smooches!
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Yep, this is really pretty! Love that hamster and especially the sewing around the circle! For a beginning 'sewer' like me, that looks really impressive!! Congrats to Heather!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heather! Looking forward to seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heather....Such an Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heather! This is a really cute card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet! Big congrats Heather - looking forward to seeing what you'll create for PS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Heather...such a cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Heather... SO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Heather! Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! YAY YAY YAY! Thank you so much! I really couldn't be anymore excited! Thanks Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew I loved this card! Congrats heather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Heather! LOVE that card! I agree--totally cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would you look at that adorable little hamster? Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Heather! Love your blog - added it to my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is sooooo cute! Love that little guy:) Congrats to Heather too, can't wait to see more of your cards, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.