Thursday, January 12, 2012

The PS Patrol

Hello friends! We LOVE to showcase talented designers whose projects have wowed us.  The patrol is sent out to find super-fabulous projects using our stamps and templates!  Facebook, our Fan Flickr page and personal blogs are our favorite places to look.  These five designers are rock stars!!

I wasn't able to gain permission to showcase Alberta's card since I couldn't find her e-mail address, but I am hoping that she won't mind that we are showing off her darling card today!  She used one of our free digi stamps in such a very sweet way.  She created a background paper and colored the main image - wow does it ever POP!
The colors of this card has me giddy, but that leaf border is amazing!!  I love the dainty bows.   Her coordinating envelope really makes this card extra fantastic!




















(chuckle) this is one very silly card!  That balloon makes me LOL.  What a super fun birthday card - right?























My goodness what a neat card this is!  I love her string of lights and that extra long doxy makes me so happy ;)


















I thought this was such a soft and sweet card.  It would be a nice baby card...as well as many other occasions.  I think the little bow ties really takes the cake!























We do this every month - so please keep posting those wonderful Paper Smooches projects - YOU could be featured NEXT!  Thank you for creating such beautiful works of art with our stamps.  Your creativity makes our world go 'round :)

hugs,
Kim

14 comments:

  1. Love each one of these fun cards!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards are pure, certified TERRIFICANA (made up word...synonymous with terrific)!!!! S.O. to Alberta! She ROCKED that digi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Halloween balloon, and the monkey card. I just LOVE that monkey!!!!!

      Delete
  3. wow these are all so amazing...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVIN' all of this Paper Smooches GOODNESS!!!! And..thanks so much for featuring my card!!! SOOO EXCITING! I had LOTS of FUN creating it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such adorable projects. Lovin that loooooong weaner dog. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I'm so excited to have my card featured. I definitely don't mind that it's posted without my knowledge...it made finding out (thanks Rochelle!) that much sweeter surprise. My blogger profile was having issues and I'm hoping I fixed it now. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SUPER cute! LOVE each one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! I love those monkeys going up together! Fun ideas and lovely inspiration!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards! So neat and colorful.
    zellfam2@tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are so awesome, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! LOVE the cute monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.