Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF

I am leaving around 1:00 to go to California for CHA.  I have butterflies!  I will tell you all about it when I get back...and share pictures too.  Until then, I hope our cards inspire you to create this weekend























I used the NEW Good Gab sentiment stamp set.  It has a lot of fun sayings :)  The heart comes along the left side of the word "smitten".  It can be colored or inked in a different color if you use an ink pen.

Have a fabulous weekend friends.  I hope to see some of you at the show!
loves :)
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Adorable! Have a fabulous time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at CHA!!! The new set looks fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll see you as I roam around...

      Delete
  3. Love your card!! Have fun at CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card colors....great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time... Wish I lived nearby! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a simple and fun card. Wish I was seeing you at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card and can't wait for the set to be unvailed... God Bless you on your trip... Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Have a fun, exciting, inspiring trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Kim! I love your colours. Have an amazing time at CHA. I know it will be a huge success for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Kim. I love the two colors of cs for your base. Enjoy CHA. You will have a fabulous time and overwhelmed with all the attention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great word choice. There's something pretty awesome about the word smitten. I'm going to have to remember to use it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH! This card is soooooo amazing! Great colors and fab design! I can't wait to hear how CHA went--and I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Need this set...such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.