Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Doin' the ZOO

























Isn't Teri's Zoo Crew card super adorable???  I love the use of trendy denim and bling!  These two look so happy, it makes me giddy :)

Erica is back as our guest today.  She created some darling "Metrepolis" cards for us.  I am thrilled to show them off  :)  It's wonderful that she used the balloons without the city scene...it shows how truly versatile that set is.

























Check out this masculine card.  The car moves across the card - awesome!!



















I hope you are having a fabulous day!
hugs,
Kim

11 comments:

  1. these cards are amazing...I love the scene Erica created...how fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are really lovely! Love the idea of the moving car!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The animals in your stamp set are SO cute! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these cards! the moving car is awesome! I can't wait to get the metropolis set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamps that are used and the moving car is fantastic. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The car moving is awesome! Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The car moving is awesome! Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! I love these cards--Teri's is just toooo cute! And I LOOOOOOOVE that one with the pull tab! SO CLEVER:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love ALL of ur cards!!! especially the third one. :) it inspired me for my farewell card for my brother. not from stamps ( because i don't have enough supplies nearby :( :( )
    anyway, here's the link:http://shalakadeshmukh.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/a-farewell-gift/
    i hope you like it :)
    i included your link as well. my friends have started loving your site too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.