Monday, March 19, 2012

good morning friends

Did anyone else have Spring Break with their kids?  I did...school is back in session today.  In honor of "school days" check these out...

These two fabulous designers always seem to channel the same creativity when creating with our stamps.  It's always a treat to see what they come up with each month.

Fantastic color combo - I just adore that book worm peeking out from the stack of books!  Her coloring is awesome!! 





















Heidi's tag would be a perfect gift for anyone at any age.  Heidi and Kryssi both lined up the books beautifully.  I am impressed :)

























Speaking of school...I will be teaching this Friday at a store in NH called Wholly Scrap!  I will also be teaching at a small retail show in Framingham MA.  I am very excited!  My husband will be filling in for me while I am gone.  You are in good hands...I am sure he will do a great job.

I have a winner to announce - This person won our Little Lady stamp set!

This is such a fabulous set! I especially love the leopard print and ice cream cone stamps. Thanks so much for the chance to win!

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments.  You really know how to make a girl smile :)

Have a great day!
hugs,
Kim

12 comments:

  1. i so love these stacked books...they are just so fun...love all the color..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp and the many uses for it. With all the teachers in the family now, this stamp is a must have. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOO Cute! LOVE the stacks of books...and hoooooray for your classes! I wish I could come!!! HUGS:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making bookmarks, and these are perfect for them. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bookmark, so cute! The cards is also fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Congrats to Anita on winning the cutest stamp set and thanks Kim for the chance!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're going to be in NH!! Only 53 minutes from me! I tried calling the store right now but they're closed on Monday. I sure hope they still have 2 openings for me and my friend Suzanne. Can't wait until 10AM tomorrow (when they open) to call :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! Loooove these! The bright colors are gorgeous! Perfect for a book fan!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these books stacked and colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those stacked books are so fun. Wish I was close to where you're teaching so I could sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are both really cute! My kids have spring break around Easter and it's on ly a 5 day weekend this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors on Kryssi's card - WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.