Monday, March 12, 2012

happy Monday!!

I am so ready for a new week...how about you?

My winner of Kimber's amazing book is...

Would love to win Kimber's book. Looks like so much fun.

Congrats :) Please send an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps.com and I will forward your shipping information to Kimber.

Check out these adorable Zoo Crew cards created by two of our amazing designers...

My oh my....this is such a fun card!  Isn't her custom background coooool???  The sunglasses are from our Sunny Side Up stamp set and the sentiment is form Swanky Snowdudes :)
























yup, I am totally swooning over this one - ack - I just L-O-V-E this card.  Everything about it makes me smile.  The quote bubble is from our He Said, She Said stamp set.
























I hope you all enjoy your day friends
xx
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable! How was the background done on the hippo card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yep, that background with the pretty leaf surely is coooool! And love the color background of the second card as well! Very nice!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards...love the water colors on the second one...so fun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cards! i love the leafy background behind the cool zebra...and that hippo and the watery background...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect balance of white space and background color on the hippo card. It's often hard to tell when to stop adding color. I must try this. BTW you've been pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK, the hippo is adorable!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant cards...how cool is that zebra:0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love both cards. i just have to get these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two SUPER CUTE card! Love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just too stinkin' cute! I have Zoo Crew on my wish list!!!! Can't wait to order it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.