Monday, March 26, 2012

Hellloooo Monday

We have a treat for you.  Today is the first day of our Pep Rally week - woo hooo!
We also have some March card samples to share as well.

Our DT blog hop is this Thursday.  I hope you will join us.

I agree - let's celebrate :)  This is one cooool card!

























I always love how Heidi stamps in an ink color and uses the same marker color around it.  Fabulous look - GREAT card!

























The first April set is has a "Mom" theme.  I don't want to give too much away just yet...so please stay tuned...

This card makes me gasp.  It's just SO freaking beautiful!!  Kryssi has a unique way with watercolor - totally swoon worthy.

























Kryssi and Heidi share the same brain sometimes...great minds think alike by using 2 roses to accent their card.  Both are stamped and cut out...and used sooooo beautifully




That's all for now sweet friends...I hope to "see" you tomorrow.
xo
Kim

18 comments:

  1. fabulous cards! can't wait to see the new sets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, and such pretty rose stamps! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome cards by all!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute and lovely cards! I got to play with my april release stamps last night. I love them. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us during pep rally week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards all of them :) But ive got to admit i just love those flowers ....more for my to get list lol.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful sneeks! I cant wait to see the whole set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove these cards! Amd those new flowers! Wauw! So pretty! Looking forward to the new release!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!! I'm totally in love with the flower!! Can't wait to see the rest of the set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo those roses look fabulous :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards! Can't wait to get my hands on that cityscape stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe great minds ink alike LOL! Fantastic cards ladies - LOVE them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards! Can't wait to get my membership sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The city scene stamp is so wonderful. It can be used in so many ways. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SOOOOO cute! AMMMMMMMMAZING! LOVE everything you post from your team!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.