Monday, March 5, 2012

Hey there

It's Monday - woohooo, we have a fresh new week to play with ;)

I am drawing, so I need to make this a short post...

I find it amazing that two designers can think so closely along the same lines...check this out!

Kryssi's blue, white and teal card looks amazing all glittered and popped up!  (GREAT design)

























...and Heidi's blue, white and teal card is a fabulous celebration card.  She also popped up the front set of buildings and has white windows.
























Great minds think alike...this is certainly the case :)

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day friends
hugs,
Kim

16 comments:

  1. Both came out so good. Love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that they are so similar. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool and I am awestruck at the thought that both of them thought so much alike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards - the both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are pretty! Yep, fun that the colors and concept are the same!! And you're drawing?! Yippee!! That's good news for us fans! :-D
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Don't know if you take 'requests', but I'd love a gecko stamp one day, I looooove gecko's, especially the cute 'circles' on their 'hands'! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fabulous cards!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds....for sure! These both look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was not a huge fan of this set when i first saw it but i think it is growing on me kim! another one to add to my order ate jay jee nook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are so cute-I am going to save up for some more new stamps..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have said exactly the same thing....great minds do think alike! Love the night-time scenes :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE these! Great minds think alike for sure:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.