Thursday, March 8, 2012

Our April Guest design search begins...

TODAY!

You know the drill...



Guest Designers will receive 2 NEW stamp sets and 2 shaped card templates and will have their name and projects featured here on the PS blog for 3-4 weeks (depending on how many weeks there are in the month).

You will have approx. two weeks to show us your talent!  You can submit as many projects as you like and past submissions are welcome.  Guest designers are not chosen randomly.  We will be looking for designers who stand out in one (or more) of the following categories:

  • great use of color
  • outstanding design
  • mad coloring skills
  • fun paper piecing
  • pure cleverness
You will need to use a Paper Smooches stamp or any of our FREE digi stamps.  A new digi image and sentiment were added to the PS web site last night.  You can find it HERE.  Past digi images and sentiments were moved to a tab at the top of this blog.  You can submit to our call with "old and new" projects...and projects that you create for our SPARKS Challenge.
 

The deadline is Wednesday, March 21st.  Our April guest designer will be announced on Thursday, March 22nd.

Our new FREE digi is now available - I am a bit buried at the moment with product design, so I had to improvise.  I combined an image and sentiment from our Hang Ups stamp set for you to enjoy :)























I look forward to seeing your fabulous entries :)
I am thrilled that you are interested in being our guest
xx
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'd LOVE to be a paper smooches guest designer...
    I love your stamps! Hope you'll like my creations as well.
    Smiles,
    Carolin (Mia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebies today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this month's freebie. So cute! Thanks, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little slow...but when I saw these stamps online I knew they had to be yours! Great job and best wishes here. I'm ordering some backgroud stamps today!!!! YAY!

    ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic opportunity.. off to do a little more creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE your stamps, they are fab and even better that I can buy them just down the road from me in the UK!! Thanks for this fab opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE your stamps and I am so excited to have the opportunity to be a guest designer! I hope you like what you see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi :-) I have just returned from a trip to the UK and have only just seen this ,, hope I find the time to make another card but if not, then just the one will have to do :-)

    good Luck to all the entrants ,,, but hope you pick MEEEE ,,, LOL :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Put together a collection of some of my Paper Smooches creations here http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/pucker-up-paper-smooches-april-guest.html - hope you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always excited to try out to be your guest! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.