Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pep Rally Day threeee

(sigh) it's Erica's last day as our guest...she will be missed.  I have really enjoyed her and her talent!

This is such a bright and cheery card!  I think its absolutely FABULOUS in every way :)
























Erica colors beautifully - I LOVE her planet Earth - and I love even more that she added a tiny heart.  cute CUTE card!






















Here's the last view of our amazing Smarty Pants card samples from our design team.  Did you happen to see Emily's video tutorial using this set?  You can see it HERE

SUPER cute card Miss Teri!






















...and here is the first peek of our "Get Outta Town" stamp set.  It's full of traveling goodness!  Every image on this sweet card is from this set...including the sentiment of course :)  (actually, the swirl coming from the airplane is from our Sunny Side Up stamp set)
























Tomorrow is our design team blog hop - hope to see you...

I am off to one of my "happy places" today - I need to get my hair done.  I hope you have fun doing whatever you have planned today. 

Thank you for stopping by :)
smooches!
Kim

23 comments:

  1. such fun samples!! love the 'happy place' one, can't wait to see all the new sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such clever and fun cards!! Love the sneaks of the new sets!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute. I like how they were changed--very verastile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, these are super cute! LOVE the worm on top of the books!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so darn cute...i love that little luggage set...too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards :0)
    eek.... Just look at those holiday cases too!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica was a great guest! And I'm DYING over the sneak of the new set! I just LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE all of these cards...such talented people!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great cards!! The new sets are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sneek peek! Teri is so good with creating scenes and has such a great quirky style. Wish i saw things like she does. Thanks for sharing all the fun cards today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute samples! I got to make some more cards last night and I'm loving using the three new releases together. Lots of versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Cute! I can't wait to see the rest of the Get Outta Town set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see all of the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cards. I can't wait to see the get out of town stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Four cute cards! The new travel set looks great and I can't wait to see what other stamps are in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY! Another set of fabulous cards--LOVE that first card with the bright colors! LOVE Teri's grad card! FABx10!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards. I am loving this stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the fun card designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Teri's happy place card is FAB - all packed for a tropical vacation (that's my happy place for sure)!!! Erica's hippo card is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these cards! So sunny and colorful! Love it!! And I know for sure that new traveling set will go in my shopping basket! :-D
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.