Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pep Rally day TWO

WOW - I had a great time in Massachusetts!!  We met so many wonderful new stores...we taught amazing students all about Paper Smooches...I was able to see my brother and family...and we hung out with the funnest stamp company owners and designers - I am so glad that we went :)

We are on the final days of showing off our March stamp release...and Zoo Crew is the second to the last in the line up.  Tomorrow is our final share of Metropolis before it's replaces with one of our newest sets.  We have literally flown through this release...(we start with a ton) - I have reordered more already (big grin)

Emily and Laurie chose to create with the same images...LOVE when that happens :)

Emily added her images on top of an inked space - very cool look!  That grey line really makes the images POP!



















Laurie's chevron gator is absolutely darling :)  Great texture, fabulous design and I love how she used the jungle leaf as a subtle background behind the gator.
























The second set that we are releasing on April 1st is called "Simply Said".  It's filled with many script/cursive sentiments.  I had a blast drawing each word...I hope you love them as much as I do.  Emily used our houndstooth background and Reflections stamp set.  Brilliant card!!
























Laurie chose the same sentiment in such a different way.  Her card is soft and pretty while Emily's card is bold and brilliant...BOTH cards rock!



















I missed you - thank you so much for popping in while I was away
xx
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Oh, the new logo is up on the blog! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these cards are adorable...glad you had a great time in Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards! and the new blog look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look! And those cards are fabulous! I'm so glad you had a great trip and a safe return. Lovin' pep rally week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else...the new blog look is awesome! Love the cards too! Glad to hear you had a great time out east.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new blog ! Love those new stamps too !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the alligator. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the cards are just so cute and adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. We LOVED having you Kim! So glad you were able to make it to the store to teach, everyone had such a great time!! Can't wait to do it again!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable cards as always! love the chevron gator!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY! I love these card too!!! Your DT= AWESOMENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was awesome seeing you again! Too much fun! So many giggles.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.