Thursday, March 15, 2012

The PS Patrol

...is showing off some sweet PS finds :)  The patrol is sent out to find super-fabulous projects using our stamps and templates!  Facebook, our Fan Flickr page and personal blogs are our favorite places to look.  These cards really caught our eye!

Annette Allen
Seriously...this is just so dang cute!!
(Fruitastic)

























Audrey Tokach
 totally giggling over here - I dig those bugged out eyes!  clever, CLEVER girl to create a leprechaun from the professor.  Lawn Fawn's stamps work beautifully with so many of ours.
(Geographic, Smarty Pants)

























Debby Hughes
I just love the simplicity of Debby's card.  Her coloring is perfection!
(Party Posse)

























Jackie Rockwell
I think this card lends itself to so many occasions...I love the color combination - beautiful card!
(Debonair, Reflections)

























Kimberly Lane
This is a composition book that has the funniest teacher on it!  The way she dressed him makes me LOL.
(Smarty Pants)

 























Who knows...maybe you will see your project on display next month - sure hope so :)
Thank you soooo very much for sharing you and your art work with us...we adore you!
xx
Kim

20 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! Haha, you're right the composition book has me cracking up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Those are ALL fantastic. I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite because that would be impossible. Very very talented people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I spy my card...woohoo...thanks Kim I am so glad you liked it.. All of these cards are so amazing and super fun...Thanks again..this has made my day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, ladies! These projects are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable and insanely creative! Congrats on being featured, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, so clever, so ... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so honored to have my composition book featured here! I had so much fun making it - Paper Smooches are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, love the leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute cards ladies! Just one thing though, it's the 15th and I don't see a kismet stamp set. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Whoops! My first reply looked really weird, so I deleted it. The new Kismet collection set is here: http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Little_Lady_p/m1sc-12-093.htm

      Delete
  10. I can't even say which one is my favorite, they are all so totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, all these cards are super sensational!!! I especially love Annette's fruity card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute layouts Loved the card. Makes me wish I had more stamps to create cuter cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only just found your blog/store/site. I'm in love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a great line up of fantastic cards :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring my card! What an awesome collection of projects!!! LOVE your stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.