Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Zoo Crew

boy, has this been a very popular set!  I hope to see these little guys splattered over the net!

Laurie and Emily both created such sweet cards using the zebra...check it!

*love* this color combo!  Did you notice all of the fabulous texture going on?  She has a zebra embossing folder - be still my heart!  LOVE this card!!!
























Emily paired her zebra with our Timber background stamp - brilliant!!  She also used our Alphadot set to create the sentiment that she was looking for. 



















ok friends....I am back to the drawing board - literally ha!
xx
Kim

14 comments:

  1. aww these are so fabulous...always so fun...
    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove these cards! And that zebra is just THE cutest! I'm not surprised this was a very popular set!! I love it and you will surely see my creations on the web when it arrives to me! The zebra embossing plate is one from Papertrey if I'm not mistaken, Animal print. It goes perfect with your zebra!!!! And also the way Emily used the Timber background! Smart thinking!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are too cute!!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great cards! I ADORE this set... the Zebra is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. His expression looks like he was caught being naughty....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love these! That zebra is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This zebra, especially the first card, is so super cute! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the black embossed dot banner - angled! on Laurie's card. And the white embossing on the tickets. Perfect little umphs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.