Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy

Everything...
here are two amazing takes on this universal sentiment

LOVE this happy sunshine!  Those gem add the perfect touch :)  The way Laurie distressed the edges is a great way to add interest and texture - great card!



















First off...LOVE the shape of this card - swooooon!  Emily stamped the waves and airbrushed the water.  It looks awesome!!  Very cool card.
























I am cropping with friends today.  I will be making card samples with our new Kismet stamp set for April.  I can't wait for you to see.  Will you be crafting up a storm too?
(smooches)
Kim

8 comments:

  1. I love love love these cards. I keep grinning at them, like a card-crazed fool :) Thanks for some happy inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those are some very "happy" cards! LOVING them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo pretty! We could use some sun here, it's been raining, raining, raining... Good to see these!! :-D
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Nice to see the sun shining.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling! I am hoping to get a healthy dose of crafting this evening as my hubby has an engagement outside of our home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm am always amazed at your DT--they always bring new creative designs and ways to use these steps! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.