Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hey friends

I hope you had a nice Monday :)

I have some Get Outta Town cards to share.  Laurie and Emily's card compliment one another so well.

There is a lot of fun packed into one little space!  I'd like to party with this cute guy!  Emily colors soooo beautifully :)
























...and Laurie colors beautifully as well...she also added some glittery touches - perfection!  I love how she popped up some of the circles...she has a knack for adding dimension.  loveLOVE
























Let's go conquer Tuesday!
xx
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Oh DAMN! I am trying SO hard to resist this set.... HARD I TELL YA!!! SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! and these cards are perfect to make me cave... LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both DARLING. your stamps are simply the BEST, and your designers are simply the BEST! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards. Love the sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are awesome Kim... Your designs are favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man - Emily is so very very creative!! I *love* that card. The jukebox has been on my wish list - but now I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome! Love the bright, fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dang cute! Emily's scene is really creative. And Laurie's circles are great. I love em both so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fun! Love these!! Especially Emily's card, yep, that's just amazing!!! Makes me happy!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. so darn cute...Love these amazing cards...always a big fan of Emily's fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really clever and fun cards girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, clever cards! I adore the sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! These are making me want to hit the pool with a pina colada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Freakin' ADORABLE!! Every single inch of each one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Emily's card - that squirrel looks all set for several happy hours!! :) And Laurie's design and colouring are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY! I wish I had thought of these card designs--AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.