Monday, April 30, 2012

Hola Amigos!

I am back from vacation.  It felt so good to get away, but I am so happy to be home.  I missed my family like mad (and that includes you)

It's Monday - yay...a whole new week to play with.  (but that also means that I have a list that's 2.5 miles long)  And today is also a release day...my favorite day of each month.  Tonight at midnight (eastern time) we release our newest stamp sets.  Look for Hubby and Wifey, Circle of Honor and Alfresco

Check out this fabulous wedding card - yup Kryssi rocks wedding!!

This takes me back to my wedding last year.  Our colors were yellow, black, grey and a touch of sea foam...ahhh, what a beautiful day.  This card is simply gorgeous!!!  Did you notice that she stamped the open flower in the background.  yeah, wow!
























and here's another amazing little creation stamped by Heidi.  She created this super unique wedding cake - yeah - swoon worthy for sure.  She used the stem from the champagne glass as pilars - wow!
























I am off to tackle that list.  I will chat more tomorrow.
Thanks so much for stopping by friends
(smooches)
Kim

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I'll definitely file this idea away for future use. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great trip, Kim! And so glad you're back! I love this card and the way Kryssi used the sentiment as the cake topper. And that background is gaw-juss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute CAS card. In love with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty! Love the yellow on white background! Gorgeous! Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip, Kim! Hope you had some lovely sunny and happy days! & good to have you back!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your time away was amazing and LOVING that card, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Kim. Thanks for sharing such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS wedding card!! LOVE the color combo, the decorated cake, and the sweet sentiment!!!! Welcome back from vacation, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish my wedding cake looked like that!! hope you had a great vaycay!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wedding card and love the colors! Welcome back Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I need a wedding card asap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woohoo your back...hope you had a fabulous time...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wedding cakes! Love! The cards look so gorgeous!! Looking forward to see the new release. Happy to hear you had a lovely vacation & welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kryssi and Heidi have created amazing cards! LOVE the colors on the first one--and I LOVE the idea of using the stem of the glass for the pillars of the cake! CLEVER:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards...glad you had a good vacation. It is hard to get back into the swing of things, though, isn't it? Can't wait for the new release :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back, I hope you hade a great vacation =) I love this stamp set, that cake, the flowers and the great sentiment used on this card! This set is going on my wishlist =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are fantastic! Kryssi your card is so light, bright and happy and Heidi your card has a sophisticated elegant touch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how the yellow is pulled through that card, I also like all of the different texture layers, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.