Friday, April 20, 2012

On vacation...

My husband and I are going on a romantic vacation to Mexico....it's a first Anniversary/Birthday gift to both of us (his Birthday is eight days after mine) We leave on April 22 and arrive back home on April 28th.  I am leaving you in great hands while I am away.  I am confident that you will receive the same excellent customer service that you expect from Paper Smooches.  I will check my e-mails every day...so if you need me...please shout!

I have all blog posts prepped for next week.  You are in for a treat - especially since our design team blog hop is next week.  You will get to see the first peaks of our newest release on April 26th.  I am choosing the new SPARKS designers while I am away too - so keep an eye out for that announcement on April 25th

Our latest SPARKS Challenge winners are posted today - check them out

I have one humble little card so share today:




















I used one of those inks pads that come attached to the same base (new to me).  While I like this card, I think it would have been better if there wasn't a space between the shades of blue.  I smacked my head when I found out - after I completed this card...that the inks push together (and close the gap between them) ack!!  Maybe I will recreate it someday :)  I used the Babe Block, Reflections and Sentiment Sampler.

Have a super fabulous week sweet friends
Loves!!
Kim

25 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, happy birthdays, have a wonderful time and I like the card the way it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary....have a wonderful time in Mexico...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Kim!! Have a great time in Mexico, it sounds so fun. Your card is really sweet, I love the different shades of blue. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mexico - lucky you! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card:) Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fun and relaxing vacation! Your card is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Kim :-) simple and perfect :-)

    I am sure you will have a fabulous trip ,, enjoy ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me laugh. I was just thinking how clever you were to ink the stamp WITHOUT pushing them together and then you blew your cover! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kim - this card is really cute! And that's a great use for the Babe block. Have a great time in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a fabulous week, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun and be careful in Mexico....very dangerous out there!Great card too! Ciao db:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Love the blues. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Enjoy your romantic get away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have an absolutely fabulous (and romantic!) vacation Kim! Such a perfect place to relax and celebrate your birthdays and anniversary!
    And thank you again for such a nice surprise on the SPARKS blog this morning! :) I'm still jumping up and down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you and hubby have a wonderful time on vacation! Romantic vacation means NO checking emails and NO disturbances LOL ... go enjoy yourself and forget about all of us for the week.... you deserve a great anniversary week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it's very clever and cute! Happy anniversary! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a great vacation! Fabulous card despite the gaps. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a fabulous trip! I can't wait to see pics! Happy birthday to you and your husband and HAPPPPPPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

    I love this card---totally casing it! I LOVE the gaps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Safe journey and have a great tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have a super trip! Hubby and I had a fabulous time in Mexico last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a great trip. Just R E L A XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday/Birthday/Anniversay!!! We have our Anniversary next week too - only we've been married just a few more years LOL! Hope you have a FANTASTIC time :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Anniversary and Bday...enjoy your well deserved time off.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh have a wonderful celebration and trip! You deserve some time off...enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. enjoy your vacation--you deserve it! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.