Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pretties to share

Pretty Momma was such a fun set to put together.  I love girly things, so thinking up the ultimate girly images to draw was a blast.

I love how Teri used the apron - simple design that makes you go...wow that looks so easy, but so amazing.  I say that a lot when I see Teri's cards.  We are lucky to have her on our team :)




















Our April guest designer is joining us today - Kimberly Lane.
You are in for a treat!  She has already sent me all of her cards and they are fantastic - ALL of them :)
This is such a soft and pretty card...it just makes me smile.
























...and how COOL is this???  What a neat design!  LOVE the cross-stitching - a total swoon-worthy card.
























Don't work too hard :)
I will be back tomorrow with our free digis and details for our guest designer search...can't wait!
xx
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty and inspiring work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I especially love those butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yep, these are very pretty! Especially that last one, a true beauty! I'm loving the dresses! Very nice!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. Love them all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all so beautiful...love them..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty cards - the last one is my fave with the spring colors & polka-dotted papers & butterflies. This one makes me VERY happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am lovin that clothesline...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHOHOH! These are some pretty cards! LOVE again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.