Monday, April 2, 2012

Simply Said...

Let's start the week with two amazing cards showcasing stamps from our NEW Simply Said stamp set.  Pretty Phrases still continues to sell very well...so I thought it would be fun to create a set that consisted of smaller cursive fonts.  I love pretty words...and I hope that you do too.

Check out this soft and pretty card that Kryssi created by planning out a focal point using our Reflections stamp set.  It has a neat folk feel to it.
























And if this card doesn't brighten up your day - I don't know what will.  This makes me happy :)




















I hope you all enjoy your Monday.  I am glad that you stopped by :)
xo
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Pretty cards... I especially love the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute...love that rainbow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these cards really make me happy! Love them! So pretty!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the flower one (top). Very folksy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice cards. Kim! Very pretty "best wishes" and such a cheery, bright rainbow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kryssi's card is so pretty - I love the pattern she made! And Laurie's design and colouring are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. D'oh - must be getting past my bedtime! That 2nd bit should have said Heidi's rainbow card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING! I love that flower card--so simple and FABULOUS! LOVE that second card too! Your DT= AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.