Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Since I am "Outta Town"...

I'd love to share some amazing cards using our "Get Outta Town" set.  This set wasn't too far away from the sales of Simply Said.  I think that's really cool.  You must all like the "travel" theme. 

Yesterday we had "fun and cute" and "soft and pretty" styles...today we have "shabby/vinitage" and a bit of "clean and graphic".  I love seeing all styles used with our stamps (grin)

Laurie's card is totally masculine, but she dolled it up with that gorgeous rose.  Stunning card!!
























Emily's card is so much fun!  Vintage-HIP comes to mind.  How cool that she incorporated Pretty Momma, Vogue Abode and He Said, She Said stamp sets into her cool design.  just WOW!
























(smooches!)
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everything about both cards! Awesome DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The denim and kraft card is fantastic! I am so loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these two are great cards. always so inspiring. hope you're enjoying your vaycay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Loving those suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing both styles featured! I think I "need" those suitcases!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.