Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thank you

so very much for all of the Birthday wishes.  I had such a fabulous day.  It seriously couldn't have been any better :)

Our current SPARKS challenge ends tomorrow.  So if you have some creative time coming up, please check to see if our challenge photo inspires you.  We have a design team call right now for a new SPARKS team.  The deadline is April 23...c'mon, give it a shot. 

Silhouettes are timeless and so are cameos.  I have my Mom's cameo and I treasure it.  My cameo looks like a young mother, I think any ways :)  Emily and Laurie both create such lovely cards using her.

Emily combined the hibiscus from our Get Outta Town stamp set.  The mini banner is from our Hang Ups stamp set.  What a wonderful way to embellish an image.
























I just adore the rich colors that Laurie chose.  This is such a gorgeous card!
























I hope you all have a super-fantastic day.  Thanks for stopping by :)
xx
Kim

12 comments:

  1. totally Gorgeous cards...love that Cameo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great cards. Love the cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so lovely! Great inspiration yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me of the portraits my parents had made at Disneyland when my bro and I were kiddos. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how both cards show a totally different take using that cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated birthday, hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty! Wonderful ways to use the cameo image!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did I miss your birthday!????? OH MAN! Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day!

    LOVE these cards--so fun! SOOOOO creative!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.