Friday, April 27, 2012

Time for another sneak peek

I have a card that showcases product from our wedding kit and our new "Hubby and Wifey" stamp set.  No, these are NOT pet names in my life, just a silly title for a wedding couple.  I am a sweetie, sweetheart, honey kinda girl :)

You can find all of our kits HERE - and this is where you will find our wedding kit on May 1st. 
Our most popular kits are the travel and zoo theme.

I admit that there is quite a potpourri of product slapped on here...I truly struggle with wedding cards.  Dunno why...never feel good about them :)  I won't feel bad if no one leaves a comment...we can't love all of our cards, right?
























Kryssi's and Heidi's cards for Monday showcase this set - I am sure they will rock it!  I will share this entire set with you on the eve of the first which is just a few short days away (woohoooo)
HUGS
Kim

14 comments:

  1. I think it's darling! I love the addition of the heart to the cake ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kim! I'm curious to see more from this set from the other ladies! Looks great!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so pretty!!!! any happy couple would be so happy to receive that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty...love that little added gold heart...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my hands on this set. I find that the simplest cards are the hardest to make but your card is really pretty =) we can be our own worst critics....but any happy couple i am sure would love to have this card =)
    Cheers!
    Alice W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a great card. Love how you let your ribbon carry the sentiment. Great to showcase the wedding kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that it's a great card. I have a hard time making wedding cards, too. I always feel like it's such a formal occasion, and everything about it is formal, so a homemade card isn't appropriate. But really it is because it shows that you really care, and it will be saved forever...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim it's a great card hun. I think you rocked it just fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is super funky! LOVE the gold heart and the sentiment ribbons!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When you put your heart in a card, the recipients will always love it. I predict "ooohs" and "ahhhs." *smile"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute! Simple and clean not the usual kind of wedding card, I really like that! Love the heart on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim! This card is fantastic! Wedding cards are so tough, I know exactly what you mean... But this card is great! Love that heart! Can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to say that I LOVE this stamp set! I've made my first of many wedding cards with it. ;;

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.