Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Getting a HUGE

kick out of this card, LOL.  I couldn't decide which one of Teri's Alfresco cards to post today - they are both too darn cute!  This little nugget won :)  She used the face and eyes exactly how I envisioned them, love when that happens.  I LOVE the fire sparks...sooo adorable!!
























Since there are five Wednesday's in May, our guest will start next week.  Glenda lives in Canada, so I wanted to make sure that she had plenty of time to create since her package takes a longer which gives her less time to play.  Please keep an eye out for her first PS cards as our guest next week.

Do you have plans for National Scrapbook Day this Saturday?  

Enjoy your Wednesday :)
xx
Kim

24 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes ;) That is the cutest EVER!!!! I can't wait to get this set!!!!! HURRY UP MAILMAN! hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so adorable!!!! Love it!!! My LSS has all your new sets in!! so hard to only choose a couple! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! This is friggin CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri's creations are ALWAYS so fun...totally love this...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to see the grill in action! Love Teri's card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a scream! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome card! Congrats to Glenda!!!!!!! Alrighty! A Canadian canuck to represent...whoop whoop....
    LOL can you tell once i clear the snow that we have here we can enjoy BBQ season! =)
    Alice W

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over the cuteness of this card!!! So amazing! And inspiring! And awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! I'm also waiting on the mailman to deliver some Paper Smooches GOODNESS! :) Can hardly wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card!!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So CUTE!! Teri never disappoints! That grill is adorable. Can't wait to see Glenda's work next week! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOOOOVE those fun eyes! I want this stamp set just beacuse of those fun eyes =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Time to stalk the mailman! I can't wait to ink this up as the possibilities are endless. Fantastic card by Teri and an incredible stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so adorable! teri's creativity knows no bounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Smoking hot card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love Teri's playful style! This card is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, wauw! Loooove this one!!! Gorgeous coloring!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.