Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day

My most sincere thank you to those who have served and continue to serve to protect all of their countries.

Our Pep Rally week continues - woohooo

Today I am proud to share cards using our GREEN ACRES stamp set.  Yup, it's a farm theme set and it was sooooo much fun to put together!  I can't wait until you see the whole set :)

This card is so cheery and fun!  The pig and sentiment are from the new set.  That little "squeaker" really pops off the scene that Kryssi used.  Not sure if it's a journal spot or patterned paper, but it's darling :)



Heidi's card is also bright and cheery!  LOVE the bold colors...and that gingham really is a perfect touch!  This couldn't be any cuter (happy sigh)



I hope you all enjoy your day
xx
Kim

16 comments:

  1. these are too cute...that little pig is too cute...Happy Memorial Day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH there Must be a DUCK in this set?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am squealin' RIGHT NOW over these images!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are JUST ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE 'em!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...Adorable! I ♥ these cards today! So cheery and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my.... thump thump! I love these peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeek I need that pig! cant wait to see the rest of the set :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really teasers. I can't wait until I can purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. both are perfect little scenes. great designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of these adorable sneak peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just squealed with delight when I saw these cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are adorable! Great sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.