Wednesday, May 30, 2012

a NEW...

SUPER fun sentiment set!  It's called QWICK QWIPS.  It's special because each "word" only has three letters.  It's an abbreviated - text savvy set and it includes a tag stamp that works perfectly with each word.  I think it's a dang cool concept.  All words are 3/4" wide/tall and up to 1 1/4" wide or tall.



It's Glenda's last day with us as our guest (pout).  It was a treat having her join us this month.  I enjoyed working with her SO MUCH!!  Thank you Glenda - I was proud to show off your work :)

Perfect sentiment for this darling card - it's super sweet!  I LOVE that she "chopped" up the watermelon - genius!!  Watermelon (Alfresco), Sentiment (Sugar Rush)



Her "Hubby and Wifey" card is soooo sparkly and PRETTY!  I love that she clinked the glasses and the bubbles lead to the sentiment.  My favorite part - the added jewels to the champagne glasses - awesome!!



Thank you all so much for stopping by - we LOVE having you here :)
xoxo
Kim  

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE that wedding card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cards!! Thank you for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG (lol) I love the those new sentiments! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this new set and I have enjoyed all of Glenda's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the watermelon card. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just caught up on a ton of great posts and amazing cards! The DT did amazing this months and Glenda's creations were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so totally NEED Qwick Qwips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All so beautiful. I can't wait to see all the sets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the concept of the Qwick Qwips!! Glenda's card designs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Kim! I've had a blast this month! It's been an honour to work with you. Can't wait to see that new sentiment set. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sad to see Glenda go - her cards have rocked this month!!! And Qwik Qwips looks grt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. !!!!! the watermelon card is so freaking cute :) love it glenda!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING! I love Teri's card--she knocks my socks off! LOOOOOOOOOVE:)

    And Glenda's cards are SUPER adorable! LOVE the sparkle on her second card....and that watermelon! Makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.