Friday, May 25, 2012

Pep Rally Day TWO

Some of you guessed that we would have a new BABY stamp set - well, you are correct!!  It's called PIP SQUEAKS and it's totally F-U-N!

I used the baby image for a New Year's card.  I "computer generated" the sentiment and created my own sash, but the baby is on the new stamp set.  I cut the hat from card stock...the teal paper is embossed.  I designed the baby to have eyes that you can color and customize.  I think he/she will be a blast to stamp!



 I will be back tomorrow with a special blog hop, promotion and special...stay tuned...

I hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend.
Loves!
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Kim - have a great 'cool' Memorial Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does anyone know (or Kim if you are reading comments) where that adorable number background is? I would love to use it on some of my cards.

      Delete
  2. this is sooooo cute! can't wait to see all of the sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ca-ute! I love that new years baby! And that ribbon with the star pins is awesome! Can't wait to see what you've got lined up for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim (and everyone)...just got my monthly subscription stamps yesterday and oh my goodness the best...I love your stamps Kim!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any of you who are not members of the "Club" you should join..you'd have them in your hot little hands inking away by now...this months are my personal favorites and I have been a member since the beginning...they just get better and better!

      Delete
  5. FUN FUN STUFF! Got my sets yesterday....on my birthday! THANK YOU GF!!!! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.