Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pep Rally Week!

Having five Thursday's in the month throws our routine off a bit - but we can swerve.

How about a special sneak peek of our June stamp sets?

1. 



2.



3.



 Any ideas of what the set themes are???

We will share more peeks all next week - our PS DT blog hop is next Thursday - woohooo!

I can't leave you without including a little something to inspire you...

Since we now have plenty of sentiment stamp sets to choose from - create a basic card and change out the sentiment to say what you like.  Simple card sets make wonderful gifts.

Banners continue to be VERY popular.  I used a triangle punch, but I am sure that you can find a new use of your banner/pennant products.



I will be back tomorrow with another peek - I am so excited!!
xo
kim

9 comments:

  1. #2 makes me think a farm set?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these looks SO cute-can't wait to see the full sets! That bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 BABY theme? OH I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cute!!! I'm thinking toys, farm animals, and...love?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby, farm, and lovey/anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek, I LOVE chicken stamps .... can't wait for the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that cute little bear - I am hoping he has a whole family:) x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Farm and babies?
    Hugs,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.