Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday...

sweet Tuesday...hope you are creating today...I will be :)

Maybe these cards will inspire you to rush to your craft space.

We have two completely different takes with practically the same stamps...one is created in a Americana style while the other is a traditional use of our Circle of Honor stamp set.

Seriously....what a cool card!!  LOVE the wood grain...love the banner...LOVE this card!!



















The metal brads adds the perfect touch, don't they?  Emily has a way of adding elements to her card that makes me think WOW!!
























Thanks so much for stopping by
We love that you are here :)
xx
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both so different but both so full of love and pride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how different but patriotic these cards are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the star banner. Great papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,love that wood effect and the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job!!!!! My son is a Marine,and I love this card!!!!! Thank you for supporting our Troops!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both totally wonderful, CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both awesome cards! I'd love to know who that woodgrain paper is from???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I believe it's 'Stagecoach' from October Afternoon's Sasparilla Collection. :)

      Delete
  9. SUPER cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These two cards illustrate perfectly what I love about Paper Smooches stamps - their versatility. Awesome awesome awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly...I am guessing the wood grain paper is by My Mind's Eye.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.