Tuesday, May 1, 2012

YAY - it's a release day!

Today I have 2 simply fabulous Circle of Honor cards to share.  Our team just rocks - just sayin' :)

LOVE these camo colors...and I just LOVE the paint on the edge of this awesome card!  Emily's design is perfect!
























Ahhhh, the texture on this card is SO GREAT!  I seriously love everything about this card.  PERFECTION!!
























...and if you haven't seen our NEW May release - here it is:

Alfresco
























Circle of Honor
























Hubby and Wifey
























Have a fabulous day friends
xx
Kim

11 comments:

  1. EEEKKKK these are awesome and I totally want them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples and new sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great new release Kim....awesome designs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what the dt has done with this set! The eagle stamp is awesome, and i bet he looks great paper-pieced too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration from the DT! Love the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great cards. I love them. Thank you for making circle of honor. I am a military wife and I just love what crafters do for our military. It is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These new sets are awesome!! I can't decide which one I want first!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome new sets & fabulous cards!! So hard to choose, but I think I like Hubby & Wifey most ;) Just can't wait to get that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

    ReplyDelete
  10. FUN, FUN, FUN! Emily and Laurie your cards are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.